The City of Laddonia is now accepting applications for a full-time police officer. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Enforcing and upholding the laws and ordinances of our city as well as the laws of the State of Missouri, and the laws of the United States.
- The ideal candidate is willing to protect the people and property of our community and maintain peace.
- Promote public safety and thrive on community involvement and service.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma/GED
- P.O.S.T. Certified
- Be physically fit to accomplish tasks of peace officer
- Provide copies of certificates
Apply at City Hall or mail application to The City of Laddonia; P.O. Box 70 Laddonia, MO 63352
Questions may be directed to (573) 373-9228 or email mary.kaluhiokalani@laddoniamo
Application may be downloaded below: