The City of Laddonia is now accepting applications for a full-time police officer. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Enforcing and upholding the laws and ordinances of our city as well as the laws of the State of Missouri, and the laws of the United States.
- The ideal candidate is willing to protect the people and property of our community and maintain peace.
- Promote public safety and thrive on community involvement and service.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma/GED
- P.O.S.T. Certified
- Be physically fit to accomplish tasks of peace officer
- Provide copies of certificates
Apply at City Hall, use download to fill out application and drop off at 301 E. 1st. St. Laddonia, MO or mail application to The City of Laddonia; P.O. Box 70 Laddonia, MO 63352