The City of Laddonia is now accepting applications for a full-time police officer. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Enforcing and upholding the laws and ordinances of our city as well as the laws of the State of Missouri, and the laws of the United States.
- The ideal candidate is willing to protect the people and property of our community and maintain peace.
- Promote public safety and thrive on community involvement and service.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma/GED
- P.O.S.T. Certified
- Be physically fit to accomplish tasks of peace officer
Salary based upon experience.
Health, Dental and Vision insurance fully paid for by employer for employee.
Retirement (LAGERS) fully paid for by employer.
How to Apply (download, pick up and fill out application):
- Pick up application at 301 E. 1st St. Laddonia, MO
- Mail to The City of Laddonia; P.O. Box 70 Laddonia, MO 63352
- Fax to City Hall 573-373-2032
- Apply online at www.laddoniamo.org under employment opportunities.